Thursday 27 September 2012

Paris - a place I want to live in

Ah, the beautiful Eiffel Tower. The sweet "eclaires au chocolat". Best of all,  the romatic peace.
Do you know where I am? That's right, I'm in Paris . Not that I really am in Paris, just that I would want to live there. Paris is a romantic city, it has wonderful monuments, execellent foods and great culture.

First of all, I want to live in Paris because of its beauty. Like the famous monuments. Effle Tower would be the one you would think of first. It's three hundred meters tall, it was the tallest building until the Chyster buliding was built. Also, it's unbelievable beautiful at night, when all the lights of the tower light up. It became the symbol for the "city of lights". Next, the Arc de triomphe. Arc de triomphe is located right in the middle of Charles de Gaulle. There's a design called Marseillaise Relief, it's based on the Arch of Titutus of Rome. Below the  Arc e triomphe is the grave of the unknown soliders who fought for france. Last , the Notre Dame. The Notre dame  is the most famous of all cathedrals. There's statues on it too, like the Gargoyle and the gallary of kings. Since it got destroyed during the revolution, it was rebuilt again between 1991 and 2001. A lot has been improved since then.

Second, the food in Paris is amazing. For breakfast, they have fine pastry like the Eclairs au chocolat. Which is a bun made with choix dough filled with chocolate icing. What a sweet dessert. As for lunch, they have the famous "coq au vin" . It is a rooster that's stewed in wine. It sound pretty delicious to me. Also, for dinner they have "Boeuf bourguignon". That's beef stewed in the Burgundy wine. That will be sure to make you full. France has a lot other foods as well and they are all truly delicious.

Last but not least, I like the Paris environment, it is so romantic and peaceful. Especially if you go to the Louvre palace. When it lights up things get romantic. It's just unbelievable how the Paris environment is so peaceful. It would be perfect if  you go with your family or friends to the Louvre palace since it's beautiful,and don't forget the Paris environment surrounding it. What a lovely enviorment of Paris.

Of course, to be able to live there I'll have to know my french really well. I'll have to study hard in french. Maybe, just maybe I'll will get to live there for a couple days when  I grow up. There's still a long way ahead. Paris, to me you are the most beautiful city.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment