Saturday 17 November 2012

Intelligent life on other planets? Maybe. - my point of view

This is a good question. It's also hard to answer as well. I mean, if I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets.  I have a hard time explaining why if  there's a  question that is : why would scientists still trying hard to find one ? Why don't they just get it over with and say " no such thing"? But if I say that I think there is intelligent life on other planets, then I still will have the same kind situation like the first one. But this time there is another question:" How came for years after years scientists hadn't found any life yet? It has to show up sometime if it exists right? Here's the good part though: It's in my opinion.

I do think that there is life on other planets. Why? Because scientists have found some things that a life form would need to have. I read a article from "The National Geographic". It said in the article that scientists have found "sugar "in space which is also referred to as organic molecules that is made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Scientists said that the carbon- rich molecules are another source of  the building blocks of life. So there might, just maybe that life could exist on other planets.

Another thing is, because that scientists have been searching so long about this. They had such a strong desire to keep an eye out if there has ever been life on mars or other planets. It inspired a lot of people too. I think that there has too be a reason that so many people believe that there is intelligent life on other planets. There is more people that believe it than people that don't. Most people do, I think it's because scientists have given them hope by believe in it, or most importantly found evidence that there could be intelligent life on other planets.

Since I believe in it, then I suppose that maybe, just maybe one day there will be intelligent life on other planets , or not. Well, let's find out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment