Sunday 11 November 2012

Three things I want to change about myself

     No one is perfect. But you can change things about yourself. Now, what I'm about to change about myself  isn't about being perfect, but it is about what will be important for me.
The three things I want to change about my self  : being gifted at science, to be more talkative, and the ability to manage time.
     
     I'm not saying that science is my worst subject, but I am saying I am not that good at science. I want to be a doctor when I grow up, to do that I must be good at science first in order to study medical school. My standard right now is not good enough. I know this sounds more like a goal than like something that would be changed. But my point is that it is not that easy to be good at it. Science involves thinking and understanding. Unlike history where you just have to memorize what you learned. I think being good at science is a major step to being a doctor. There is something that I could do though. That is when ever I don't understand something I could always ask the teacher or do extra studying at home.

     Have you ever been quiet most of the time? either you are shy or just don't like to join in conversations? Well, to tell you the truth that's exactly the  kind of  person I am. But I don't want to be like that. I mean, when I grow up probably have to communicate with all sorts of people that I don't know. If I won't join in with my classmates in conversations now, what are the chances that I could make conversations with other people that I don't even know years after? So I need to remind myself these words : I NEED TO TALK MORE! Because this is very important. I should join in conversations with my classmates more often. Then that will change.

     Now, this is the most important thing of all! The ability to manage time is my worst ability. I should seriously pick up the pace. Because every time I plan something the timing for something it always goes over the time that I expected to finish at. I hate it when this happens. If I had the ability to manage time, it would save me a whole lot trouble. I need to finish things in the time I expect myself to finish. So I will be able to make time for other things. This is important because being able to manage time is the major key to getting a job and what your boss will expect from you when you have the job.

Those are the three things that I want to change about myself, and I believe in myself that I could do it. I hope I will not forget about what I just wrote. I will accomplish this!!!

   
                





No comments:

Post a Comment